Wednesday, June 17, 2009

For Techie Travellors

Hi All,

you may have noticed that Friedman Farms website does link up directions from a few major hubs.
It doesn't, however, list the actual address for GPS purposes. That address, for those of you who do use navigators and web mapping systems is:

138 Wyoming Road
Dallas, PA 18612

I've found no troubles using my Verizon Navigator when plugging this in. One tricky thing is that when returning from the barn (if you aren't staying at the hotel and using, please, our shuttle services) is that the first turn you'd make is onto Krispin Road; it becomes Manor Rd. and is listed as such on the GPS's.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me or my folks: JRAMPU3095@aol.com.

I'm eager to see y'all so soon,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment