Friday, December 12, 2008

Atlast, Online at home...

This morning, the husband wasn't called in to work. So, atlast, I was able to indulge in pancakes, sausage links and eggs at a diner that I'd been eyeing for weeks.
River slept through the eating ordeal, but he celebrated his alertness at the Reading Vanity Fair Outlets... shopped for his cousin and for winter accoutrements.
New tradition that isn't so original but heart-warming to a fault: decorating the tree with antique ornaments before the picture window with ales and "It's a Wonderful Life."


But seriously, this blog is originally conceived on the guise of informing those who will attend my upcoming wedding/renewal of the vows next June. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Andy, I'm looking forward to keeping up with you via blog and reading about the goings-on of the Greenlee family. I love the image of you decorating the tree with classic ornaments, seasonal ale, and Jimmy Stewart. Awesome. Also, I want to come to the celebration in June! I hope Keri will still come as my date. :) Love to all, K

    ReplyDelete