Saturday, December 13, 2008

Times Squared

Hi all,

yesterday, my family and I were decorating our slain Douglas Fir, sipping decadant beer, and watching "It's a Wonderful Life" ala VCR. Tonight we are recovering from a trip, via the F train from Brooklyn, to Times Square and Rockefeller Center. The tree didn't have loads of tacky ornaments so paled in comparison to our own personal fir, but it was wildly lit... in spite of the bumper to stroller to old far to friendly MTV fanatic traffic to get the hell out of there after taking a few camera phone shots it was a treat. We ate great cubano food in Carroll Gardens and went baby boutique shopping. Now it's back to back Coen Brother's and a planned bath with the baby in Brooklyn bathwater.
Tomorrow I will see my old Parson's alumni - though I skipped town before my own graduation only to do so in Seattle. Some of these folks that I'll introduce my hubby and son to tomorrow I haven't seen in ten years. For Auld Lang Syne.

best,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment